- awork 2012 (16)
- Interests (110)
- Radio (7)
- Video Production (1)
- WORK 1_2011 (64)
- WORK 2010 (41)
- red suitcase (2009) (7)
- RT @ahipsterbar: 99.82% hipster #humansbeingdigital https://t.co/AdaJCCowmW 1 day ago
- RT @INCAmsterdam: Find out who is speaking at MoneyLab LDN @SomersetHouse in Jan networkcultures.org/moneylab/event… Tickets on sale - https://t.co/skD… 1 day ago
- If you can donate some cash to @petroldollars to finance a film & become shareholder in Shell - check Petrol Dollar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Category Archives: InterestsImage
- Maximum altitude of 39.045 kilometres (24.261 mi)
- Maximum speed of 1,342.8 kilometres per hour (834.4 mph), which corresponds to Mach 1.24
- Total free fall time of 4 minutes 20 seconds
- Total free fall distance of 36,529 metres (119,846 ft)
- over 8 million viewers on youtube setting a record for “live stream with the most concurrent views ever on YouTube”
I want to know where and when the capsule landed
Im also interested in the transmission of data and the mass spectacle of the live event. We transmit and recieve data from satelittes on a regular basis, instead of breaking the speed of sound did he break the speed of data?
my internet connection is 12mpbs , on my phone it takes me about 3 seconds for some data to go up to a satellite and then come back down.
Ive been thinking about broadcasting the a mood ring’s colours digitally. to create a pastiche product that helped individuals communicate their specifically feelings in real time over social media with a digital mood ring. The design of the product is quite important, i want it to be connected and updating all my profile pictures (aswell as a website homepage) regularly.
Im looking at the designs of how to execute this. the hardware could be a mini wireless spy cam that can send picture of the colour of the ring to code sketch that uploads this every x amount of time. I could just do it all with my mobile but that doesnt seem automated enough. This camera seems a good size but only 2hrs battery life. also all these spy cameras are a bit pervy. http://www.firebox.com/product/4473/Smart-i-Wireless-Spy-Camera
When i google digital mood ring i also came across this
During the olympics the London Eye has been turned into a olympics mood ring, altering its colours to express sentiment tweeted in response the olympics. Between 9pm and 10pm. interesting stuff.
maybe i could use an eye fi wireless sd card to cut out any coding. slip that into a mini camera and it uploads the pics (with relocated info) http://www.eye.fi/products
maybe i could just do it with my phone?